Sunday, November 2, 2008

What a Birthday it has been!

What a day! Seriously What a birthday! The last 2 weeks ive been celebrating my bday with different groups of friends and seriously there has never been a dull moment. The best part i have to say is just the catching up segment with ever1, knowing that this friendship can't be broken.

Some people got me presents, some people bought me drinks some people took off work just to turn up, and some took a cab from work to come down (midnight charge!) before taking a cab home. Overall i'm sincerely greatful to everyone, thanks a lot im truly blessed =)

Anyways here are some of the detailed events that happen on this sunday from 0000hrs to 2300hrs :

1am couple of my closest friends came down to my place. They brought down drinks, chips and some other stuff, in return i made their favourite by requests (see pic of flying pan). We had a nice long chat together, ate supper and even jumped into the pool. Taking turns we all sabo each other throwing our things into the pool once we towelled off and dry LOL. It was serously a cool moment, did stupid things and cracked up over it for no apparent reason. good times =) Swimming during the late night when all that separates you is the water and the sky above is jus a pure relaxed sensation. Go give it a try! More stupid things happened through the night, one of the climax is a fren losing his underwear LOL!

After swimming and eating it was movie night =) watched this skateboard movie which reflected on a lot of things, made me miss my first skateboard zzz damn. Anyways we chilled till 7am before my mates went home and i rested a few mins before It was time for cake.

Apparently my family made a lot of effort for my 20th. Lil sis made a cake in addition to dad's homemade crafted birthday cards. Seriously F***ing nice!! Mum made my cat into a bloody christmas tree who walked into my room when i was asleep attached was another card. Just when i the cake part was over and i was about to sleep, my good fren called me. Best no sleep liao.

Soon after i was on my way with lil sis to Marina Sq, met up with frens where i bumped into an old fren. You know who u are =)
Billy Bommers was quite nice for dinner before bowling and just chilling and hanging about. Seriously a lot of fun throughout the evening. Goodness my bowling score was wierd, for the first game my score was 22 pins! 22 points for an entire game! WTF!!! but then again the 2nd game my score was 151 pins, i.e. 151 points =) Must had been the cheers from ever1. thanks guys.

Overall the last few days especially today has been fun, thanks for ever1 for going through such effort etc especially coming down. Thanks to all those who has been msging and msn-ing me all the bday wishes =) now i need to spent replying every single one of you! thanks a lot lor! LOL
See you mates around. Heng this year no cake in face or falling into pool.

No comments: