Saturday, November 8, 2008

Friday's and Saturday's sleepless night =)

It was another day at school on a friday morning, long lessons which pretty much dragged the day. Met up with my APEL class's Brothers and Sister and to my surprise there was a nice present waiting for me. Idiot sia trick me into believing u all got me 20 bottles of deodourant end up 1 bottle of Rasberry Absolute Vokda balls. Thanks so much guys! (A pic of some of the presents)


After school it was work at Clary Quay as usual, had to bounce bounce for that evening (i.e. bouncer). Work was a drag especially when i kept getting missed calls on a private number. Dude your so dead on monday wahaha!


Anyways worked 9pm-3am *tiredness* thanks goodness i didn't have to brake any fights since my colleagues were at the scene.


After work took NR7 to meet up with Jane Jane at Sembawang =). Heng my work fren kind enough exchange phone battery with me otherwise cannot find her Z. Chit chat Chatter till 7am then she go home i go auntie's house. This point already wanna drop dead on floor and sleep zZzZz. Train ride was rather uncomfortable, got this wierd guy keep staring at me like wanna fight, then after awhile stare at my feet. Think want steal my shoes sia. Anyways received very good customer service from control staff at both train stations, Sembawang and Bishan. Staff helped me to find my auntie's house even take out street directory.


Reach aunty house shower! Wah Shoik! shower liao wo men chi greatgrandparetns and grandparents grave, pay respects. Went with lil sista, mums, auntie joyce, auntie joanna, auntie margie and auntie ann. Long time nvr go out with all my aunties already. nice nice =)




After we go chua chu kang makan at this prehistoric restaurant, then go some small park for site seeing, quite cool see pics. After go golf course. then we all take turns trying out the expensive sunglasses zZz. haha. i want buy but so ex $75 for golf brand. not worth!


After go back aunty house then slept in the taxi all the way home to Pasir ris from Bishan. Slept from 4pm to 8pm for 2 days of sleep haha then back to work till sunday. Reach home from work @ 6am and slept till 3.43pm right now =) *heng hengs*






kkx la i tried keep everything to the point but so much to say. Nice weekend with frens, colleagues and family. i go study liao =_=












take care












No comments: