Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The one who got away

Every now and then i'll just write poems, mostly love poems for no reason at all haha, well it's meant for that special someone, you know who you are. Feel free to copy and paste.

Textbooks teachers, pens and pencils,
Something other then those vicious cycles
The stress within me drives me crazy
I turn to a companion, hopefully a lady.

Days have passed yet still no show
My morals decreases like the rainflow
Where is she? the girl of my dreams
The isolation that stalks me, shows no means.

It’s been 5 years yet still no note
Your disappearance haunts me like a deathnote
I’m searching for you how near and far,
To get you back and call you dar

The ages come and the people go
I have so much regret for reasons unknown
Now that im dying I think of u,
waiting anxiously for your sake too true.
Im clinging on with much despair
My mummy and daddy holds my hand
Wat time Is left yet it’s reserved for u
I pray that time will treasure u.

Off I go, leaving loved ones behind
The life that awaits, oh how divine
The filling of anticipation as pure as light
Darkness shows no vengeful spites

Yet one thing remains constantly on hand,
The thought of u shall never end
Ur innocence so pure, scented and true
The love I have will never run from u

No comments: