Saturday, May 15, 2010

Last 2 weeks

Hey guys and gals, I'm so sorry, I've been super packed with my schedules lately and i know I haven't exactly had time for you mates all the time, i'm working on it believe me.

Firstly i would like to congratulate everyone on completing their exams and entering the new era termed, " HOLIDAYS." Isn't it the best feeling in the world waking up the next morning realizing that you don't have to go to school? But then again from my past experiences without exams to study for i'll be a little lost with all that free time, like where's the meaning or goal/task for the day. Thus a simple solution is get a job! Recently been offered a few jobs posts such as a tuition teacher for A level maths, cook at Shangri La Restaurant and the Tempanyaki post at Sakura Downtown East. All of which are suitable post for temporary jobs just that army doesn't permit. Sadly. I have to find other means of getting in more cash flow, of which i did nor will i disclose.

It's been a hectic 2 weeks with army, studies and hanging out with mates for parties, birthdays and luncheons/dinners. Been meeting a lot of new people and making new friends lately which is cool, some actually share common friends which i find too coincidental which is scary on all accounts based on the way we initially met. Oh oh oh! I almost forgot, i find this damn stupid...

 Last week was at a club with mates and i was hitting the beats on the dance floor as usual, then was dancing with random girls around me, nothing new right? practically normal. Then after a few songs i realized that one particular girl and her friend was staying with me throughout the songs. >>>>

Ok at this instance i'm like hey it's nothing, just someone keeps dancing don't worry about it. She starts getting too close and tries to kiss me.I stepped back knocking over a guy with a cigarette scalding my finger (it's gonna leave a tiny scar, bastards!), then i asked her, 

Mark            :      " Hey WTF?"
Club Girl      :      " What? " 
Mark           :      " What do you mean what? What the hell are you trying to do? " 
Club Girl      :      " I find you yummy, i want to kiss you "
Mark           :     " Sorry love, i'm not into that kinda shit "
Club Girl     :     " Ok i'm sorry, can i hug you? "
Mark           :    " No you can't, hey i got to go, nice dance."

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! I hate it when people think that guys will go for anything, it's not the first time i've been approached for a quicky in the toilet or a nearby hotel or the "bring me home" phrase. I'm not that type of guy mate, although my face looks like a bit of a bad boy LOL. Although i'm single in a way, doesn't mean i'm desperate zZz....

The last one week since then one of her friends has been sms-ing me too, asking me how's my day and meet for lunch etc etc. I didn't know this girl who we swapped numbers were friends with the crazy bitch, big mistake i think. Then that her birthday just passed so let's go out and do something......This is the kinda shit that gets me pissed of especially when someone i just met is asking me out constantly and messaging me stupid stupid sms's constantly sia. There's a way for it to be done, but either way i have a strict policy, i will go out with you as friends but definitely not date anyone i just met and especially from a club. I thought girls only get this kinda attention, i'm a guy lol, but hey the attention although unwanted is something different, take it as a bad experience. lol....

Okoko so i'm tired and i've had like 3-4 parties this week, one chalet later today (sunday) and another on tuesday. I don't think i'm going to any. I'm tired and need my rest, and eating this kidna food is bad!!!!

One of my friends is in hospital, she had a seizure and the last few days her condition got worse, she's now in ICU and i'm prob gonna go see her again tonight. It's sad though, why these things happen to unexpectedly and to those who are healthy. She's like an angel, and she's been coming over a few weeks back for swimming and tanning. I pray that things work out to be fine.....

Suddenly lost the mood to study, but it has to be done, sian.

No comments: