Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A new era, a new me

Well, It's been about 4 years since my last entry, 4 years since and so much has happened and changed the life of me and the people around me. Hmms how do i elaborate? * ponder ponder pondering.....*
Like ever1 else ive had my share of ups ups and downs downs, from loving to losing, from studying to graduating, having fun to having more fun whahah. What can i say that's life =) shit happens and you only realise after it happens.
Recently i lost a fren to overdose, we were close but we grew apart until one day i realised she passed away months before i even knew. That's when things changed. The thought that i'm sitting down and not doing anything special with my life is a waste especially to those who don't have much time left or would do almost anything for a couple of spare minutes. This is the point where everything changed.

Life is pretty much wierd now, it's like work work 50% of the time, school 40% of the time and study and have fun for the other 10%. The way i see it, might as well push myself all the way to get myself out there. A tribute i would say to my dear friend. *Sigh*

So for those who really bother to read, the only comment i have is that you should really make full use of the time ur given, cuz once day there jus may be no tmr and when that happens u'll realise that ur screwed. A

No comments: