Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I've been very very busy with a lot of personal matters that i haven't had time to really blog or type anything worth mentioning, for that i apologize. Yes i have gotten some of your emails and sms's and the only explanation is i'm tired =) haha.

Well i hope every single one of you guys are well and safely doing fine out there, life sad to say isn't like it was back in those old simple school days, regardless of where you are or what you do, somewhere along the line you would had probably used the phrase " Hey how did i get here so fast? what now?!?!" ...........well life's a bitch and you gotta step up to the game or get played. silly and corny yea? but seriously true. Don't fuck it up you only got 1 chance.

Speaking of 1 chance, I've been spending my time more wisely, using it well for the family, playing my instruments, singing, cooking, sports, and being a good and close friend to many out there. I've come to realize after the death of a friend recently that life is too short. I have a friend lying in hospital now too, and i just learned that she's in ICU with some kinda of disease with low immune system and fever, i can't even go in and hold her hand, it's saddening. All i can do is keep her in prayer and hope that GOD will see things true as he has always done for me.
People always say that i have a lot of friends, but i come to realized that it's not entirely true, you can have many friends but how many close friends do you actually have? Those who will share your stories with you and stick with you through thick and thin? Now that is a friend, a mere few.that i will confide in, trust.

I have grieved enough for days and it's time to stop finding excuses and blaming it on my dearly diseased friend, it's time i start eating properly and not starving myself too. I had lost 4 KGS due to my temporary state of depression. I'm fine now and i'm moving on.

Once again thanks everyone for all the support, and pls keep them coming. Do not hesitate to every sms/call/msn me, i look forward to it.

with love
Cho...

No comments: